Let’s start by understanding how you can market your property.
You may have to run advertisements on certain platforms to attract potential real estate investors that are willing to acquire new properties.
This means to create a marketing package, which should include an aerial photo of the commercial real estate property on the cover page. Also, clearly write the address of the property, state the price you wish to sell the property, as well as the capitalization rate.
Get a legal practitioner to draft a legal disclaimer, and also help you in preparing the marketing plan. Use bullets to indicate the property’s highlights that can interest potential buyers.
Don’t forget to add different photos of the property taken from different views and angles. Finally, include the map of the area where the property is located.
After you have completed the marketing package, next is to run adverts on select platforms for more exposure and to increase the number of clients to bid on your property.
Real Estate Marketing Platforms/Channels
- Billboard Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Magazine Adverts
- Paste printed flyers on transport vehicles
- Mark the property for sale by printing a “For Sale” document and paste on the external walls
- Run adverts on real estate blogs via Google ads
- List your property on online commercial real estate marketplaces
- Run ads on Craigslist, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Create a landing page website